Sign in to follow this  
Sunset Sea Islands

Sunset Ad Agency

Wow! I came back to see that posters have been made for Qardania and all these other nations. I kind of feel guilty for becoming inactive now. Hopefully, I can keep it up this time around. 

• Like 3

I think it's about time I asked politely if someone could be so kind as to make me a lovely Advertisement poster?

I love the look of these. So now that we are into the New Year, and people might have some extra time on their hands, can I request one or two please?

I like the retro add style posters. Kind of like the one Tag and Suv have. I use the Acropolis in Athens as a landmark in Adaptus, so maybe with that as the focal point? Or anything with a heavy Greeco-Roman style to it. 

I also like the old F1 style posters. Like the old Monaco Grand Prix posters. So maybe something like that could work too. 

National colours are in my flag for reference. Maroon, Blue and Gold. 

Thank you oh mighty graphics manipulation god. 

• Love 1

SSI, That's just perfect! 

• Like 1

On 20/01/2018 at 2:19 AM, Sunset Sea Islands said:

@Orioni if you'd be so kind to add them to the rotation? :D

Ads are online.

• Like 1

Hello, 

Would like to kindly ask  if new adds could be created for the Communist State if you could my friend.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mauridiviah said:

Could Mauridiviah sieze some of these means of ad production?

Just would appreciate if we had a poster in the rotation or two. Thanks.

Umm, @Sunset Sea Islands

What kinda poster do you want? I'd assume some commie stuff, but are there any historical periods in certain nations or something I can use as a basis?

6 hours ago, Sunset Sea Islands said:

What kinda poster do you want? I'd assume some commie stuff, but are there any historical periods in certain nations or something I can use as a basis?

Commie stuff? Oh god no, never.

My nation's whole thing is that we're a tropical paradise. It'd be nice if that could be the basis of the posters :).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• I think that's a wonderful idea and I am glad to see that you went ahead with the river delta options.
    • HA. Not as much briefed as in me spending a considerable amount of time going through the various areas of the forum and soaking up as much information as possible. Plus, I did read the friendly roleplaying guidelines lol. We'll connect over Discord in short order.
    • Thank you @Adaptus. I will give this another 48 hours for comments before moving ahead with the reorganisation. This task has been on my list for far too long, and I want to finally cross it off.
    • Astriedan's News Agency The ANA jingle plays as the ANA logo fades out to a presentator in front of images of various diplomats and salesmen shaking hands. "-Good morning, in the news today the recent announcements made by His Majesty the Emperor Syra Aïl III concerning the recent deal between @Sunset Sea Islands and @Astriedan to install the high tech surveillance system "Synapse" in our country. This continue His Majesty's work to make our country safer trough surveillance. While some human rights organizations have called the Synapse system an "obvious violation of privacy" and "a useless system", the legislator of the Imperial Internal Security Bureau said he was "very happy about this new system", claiming that it will "not leave a bit of privacy to any potential dangerous person. Crowd movement and movement patterns, medical and criminal databases about every astriedanian, and more, this new system will definitely change astriedanian surveillance. The Emperor did not, however, gave the price at which he bought the Synapse system.   In other news, the Imperial Army and the Imperial Guard has announced the deployment of the vehicles bought from @Iverica a few months ago. The price of the transaction was still not declared to the public but the Imperial Army Public Relations Office declared that "a modernization of the equipment was necessary".   Finally, the Noble Houses Eennso and Atria have announced that great change was to come. We still don't know what this change will be about but our best political analysts are currently trying to make predictions.   More infos on all these subjects this evening at 20pm. May your day be as joyous as Symis and glory to Astriedan." The ANA jingle plays again as the ANA logo appears again.